Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Warcraft, A World of Constant Change


Since the release of WOTLK there have been many changes to the World of Warcraft. However, change isn't always a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I love WOTLK. Maybe i'm just a little bummed out over the nerfing of my hunter. I rarely play him anymore due to the fact that hunters no longer ROCK! But the addition of the Death Knight helps make up for that.
Blizzard also decided to nerf my rogue. This really got me angry, at first. But after a ton of trial and error respeccing, I finally found one that I enjoy again. The only problem I really have with my rogue now is the down time (healing). More than the rogues of the past. Perhaps joining a few raids and getting better gear will cure that little problem.
I'm sure more classes suffered as well, but the thing that irritates me the most is they never seem to nerf the Paladins or Warlocks. Both can be devastating opponents. Actually, those are the only classes that seem to give my Death Knight problems. I mean, a Death Knight is suppose to be a hero class. Once in a battle ground my DK happened along a stray Warlock. One hit later I lost half of my heath, approximately 13k. Needless to say I was humbled. Some day, fingers crossed, I will get my revenge. Like i said, change isn't always good, but it is constant.

No comments:

Post a Comment