Wednesday, April 29, 2009

PVE Combat Rogue, Dagger Build

This is the combat rogue build that I am currently using. This build works very well for me, but I haven't tried it out in a raid yet. However, as a PVE build, it works great. I just hit level 80 and once I get geared, and try it oun in a few raids, I will let you know how well it works as a raid build. You can try this build, and maybe twink it a bit to fit your playing style.
I'm always looking for new builds (any class), so if you have one or more to share, drop me a line at
exodardrakkor@yahoo.com


Assassination:
Improve Eviserate 3/3
Malice 5/5

Subtlety:
Master of Deception 1/3
Opportunity 2/2

Combat:
Improved Sinister Strike 2/2
Dual Wield Specialization 5/5
Improved Slice & Dice 2/2
Deflection 3/3
Precision 5/5
Endurance 2/2
Riposte 1/1
Close Quarters Combat 5/5
Improved Sprint 2/2
Lightening Reflexes 3/3
Aggresion 5/5
Blade Flurry 1/1
Weapon expertise 2/2
Blade twisting 2/2
Vitality 3/3
Adrenaline Rush 1/1
Combat Potency 5/5
Unfair Advantage 2/2
Surprise Attacks 1/1
Savage Combat 2/2
Prey On The Weak 5/5
Killing Spree 1/1

No comments:

Post a Comment