Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The How To's of Fishing in Warcraft


Although I'm not a WOW fishing expert, I do have some helpul information to people trying to level their skill. You can level your fishing pretty much in the same order you would level your character. By that I mean say you start in Goldshire, then you would go to Westfall, then maybe Redridge, and followed by Stranglethorn Vale. To become an expert fisherman you need a book titled "The Bass & You". You can get this from the fishing vendor in Booty Bay for 1 gold. If you are lazy, you may find it in the Auction House for 2-5 gold. This will allow you to obtain level 225.
Once you've reached level 225 in fishing you need to pay a visit to Nat Pagel in Dustwallow Marsh to get your Artesian Fishing skill. It's just outside of Theremore (58,60 are the coordinates I believe). He will send you on a fishing quest in Desolace, The Swamp of Sorrows, Feralas and Stranglethorn Vale. Not a particularly difficult quest, but it does take a little time. Approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours I'd say.
Once you've mastered your fishing be sure to stock up on some +75 to +100 fishing lures. These will come in handy. Not a bad idea to use them while you are leveling either. I would elaborate more but I haven't reached that point myself. Once i do I shall return!

No comments:

Post a Comment