Friday, April 24, 2009

Great Grinding And Farming Spot

If you are looking for a nice grinding spot in the Borean Tundra, you may want to visit the Charred Rise. The fire elementals there go down fairly easy. I prefer to take them on 3-4 at a time with my rogue and as many as possible with my 80 Death Knight. Not only can you grind there, but it doubles as one of the best farming spots in the game. Using my level 74 rogue I looted 4 green items, 1 blue item, 22.4 gold in vendor trash, and the best part; I received 41 crystallized fire all in 1 hour! With my Death Knight I can easily double those results.

You can turn 10 crystallized fire into 1 eternal fire, or keep them as they are. In both forms they are coveted!
As an enchanter I rarely need these items so I usually sell them off for a nice profit. Currently on my server the Crystallized Fire sell for 2.9 gold each and the Eternal Fire goes for around 28 gold each. Not a bad profit for 1 hours worth of effort.

However, there is one little drawback. It's such a good spot, there is almost always someone farming/gringing there. Fortunately there are alot of the fire elementals and the respawn rate is excellent. Three to four people can farm/grind there at the same time and still have a productive outing. If you play late night or early mornings like me you may get the place to yourself once in a while.

If you are looking for a great farming/grinding spot drop me an email at exodardrakkor@yahoo.com. Tell me your level, what you would like to farm (if you are farming), and which side you play on. I will see what I can find for you. Until then, happy grinding!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! wow farming guide

    ReplyDelete