Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Making Money Without Leaving The City


It's true! You can make good money and never leave town. I made over 700 gold in 11 days. Here is how I did it. I started a new Death Knight on a new realm. After the prequests, I went to Stormwind and preceded to start a career in the battlegrounds. But I needed gold, as I only had 20 gold in my pocket. Patiently, I browsed through the Auction House and found items that people were selling very cheap, then I resold them at great mark up prices. A couple of the items I found to have awesome returns were Clefthoof Leather and Elixirs of Defense. I knew the average price for Clefthoof Leather on my realm was 4 gold each. People were selling them, in varying quantities, at very low prices (1.5 to 3 gold each). Same deal with the elixir of defense. It may not seem like alot of money, but trust me, it adds up quick. Making 700 gold in approximately 2-3 hours of game time over an 11 day period, is pretty good. So, while I was racking up the cash, I was also earning honor points. For my efforts I received an awesome Cape and now I'm the proud owner of a new War Cat Mount. Both from the BG vendor. There is no limit to what you can resell in the Auction House; no short supply of people needing quick cash a willingnes to sell cheap. The thing is, supply & demand for items fluxuate wildly in this game. It's best to get in on it when a trend starts. The best way to do that is spend some time in the Auction House and study it. You will find your own niche. Give it a try. You have nothing to lose and gold to gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment